Photovoltaic SystemsSolutions for Industrial buildings
Photovoltaics is the energy of the future.
Solar energy does not pollute the environment.
The state supports solar power in the form of a home in a new green savings program
Photovoltaic power does not burden your surroundings without noise, odors, dust, fumes or harmful radiation.
The production of solar energy does not require any additional fuel or raw materials.
Photovoltaic power plant produces no waste.
No need to buy electricity from fossil fuels, the price increases every year.
Photovoltaic power plant does not require extensive maintenance or other investments
Solar power plants have a lifespan of up to 30 years.
Do you want more information?
We deliver turnkey photovoltaics.
What is all part of the menu
- Solar Panels
- Converter (inverter)
- Switchgear and circuit breakers - surge protection
- Wiring - Cabling
- Accumulation tank or heating coil - in the case of energy storage water heater
- Battery - in the case of accumulation of energy to the batteries
- User training and recommendations to the appropriate mode of operation.
- Transport and assembly.
- Connecting and setting up the system, including functional testing, and revision.
- Project documentation
- Complete processing of grant applications
- Grid connection
- Building Authority
- Registration in the OTE
- Ensuring purchase surplus electricity to the specific distribution system - if necessary
- Power management of the electricity produced wattrouterem
- Monitoring FVE
- Securing financing
Rvenues photovoltaics by month
|January||3 008||465 €|
|February||4 605||711 €|
|March||8 067||1 246 €|
|April||10 555||1 631 €|
|May||12 908||1 994 €|
|June||12 101||1 870 €|
|July||13 446||2 077 €|
|August||11 967||1 849 €|
|September||8 404||1 298 €|
|October||6 924||1 070 €|
|November||2 898||448 €|
|December||2 118||327 €|
|Total||97 000||14 987 €|
How to proceed with implementation
To build non-binding offer we need the evidence base:
- If you have - your idea
- Photo documentation or inspect the property
- The price of electricity and the total annual consumption
- Possibilities of electricity for household use - storage in batteries, or in the water tank
- Based on the information you entered a non-binding offer and the estimated return on investment.Duration: max. 3 days.
- Upon acceptance of the offer will propose a final solution with quantified itemized budget. Duration: max. 7 days.
- We send you a draft agreement and power of attorney to ensure the necessary administrative. Duration: 24 hours.
- After signing a contract for work and powers of attorney for you to submit all the necessary administrative documents - an application for a grant application for connection to the grid, etc. Duration: max. 3 days.
- After signing a contract for work and powers of attorney for you to submit all the necessary administrative documents - an application for a grant application for connection to the grid, etc. Duration: max. 30 days. (it depends on the response from the distribution system operators and the Ministry of the Environment).
- Upon receipt of the necessary documents and performing the installation of solar power. Duration: max. 21 days.
- We provide complete the steps for connecting to the distribution network and the smooth running of the plant (ed. Change the wording) Duration: max. 30 days. (Apply for the first parallel connection to the grid. It depends on the response from the DSOs).
- Transmit all documents - contracts, project documentation, revision etc. Duration: max. 7 days.
- There will be a formal handover and issuing the final statement Duration: 24 hours..
- I have an industrial building worth my photovoltaic plant?In case you have production facilities for photovoltaic power you perfect. During the day you have generated electricity with photovoltaic power, while large consumption in the building. Save big money and moreover not even need a battery for storage.
- What is the return on investment?Ideally around 6 years. It depends on the price of electricity and the amount that you consume in the building.
- How big photovoltaic power to choose?It depends on actual consumption within the estate grounds and associated buildings. If you have consumption during the year of 100 MWh, for example, we recommend the installation of a photovoltaic power plant with an output of up to ¾. A 75 kWp power. The goal is all the electricity consumed within the premises.
- How much space do I need?1 kW of installed power for polycrystalline PV modules is needed about 7 m2 Amorphous approximately 12 m2 in the case that it is a gable roof. In the case of flat roofs is demanding greater. An example is a standard photovoltaic plant of 100 kWp, using polycrystalline PV panels that needs a hall with an approximate area of 1250 m2. Importantly, what object has another breakdown.
- What is the return on investment?In the case of consumption of all electricity produced in the campus and buildings associated with the return of around 6-7 years at current electricity prices, including distribution.
- How long does the process take?The entire process, including handling paperwork can take up to six months. The actual installation takes a maximum of four weeks.
- What is the lifetime of photovoltaic power plant?Lifetime photovoltaic power plant is up to 30 years.